Why plan dental travel in Croatia?
- Low prices and high quality service – You can save a thousands of dollars by seeing a dentist in Croatia, even after factoring in the cost of travel and accommodation. If you need extensive restorative or cosmetic work, the savings can be even greater. Croatian dentists are offering treatments for a fraction of a price of those in Britain, Switzerland, Italy or the United States.’
- Expertise of the doctors in Croatia – Education and training of Croatian dental medical doctors is at utmost level. A typical career of dental medical doctors in Croatia is consisted of graduating after 6 years of study at the Faculty of Dentistry at the University in Croatia. In order to receive a dental license, a freshly graduated dentist need to pass a certification exam held by the Ministry of health. Upon successfully passed exam, a license is granted by Dental Chamber for the period of 5 years. It is followed by lifelong learning – acquiring post-graduate education and training at home and abroad. Dentists in Croatia are skilled in the entire range of treatments with special expertise in dental implants and cosmetic dentistry. Croatians are hearty professionals working hard, putting a human first.
- Modern clinics equipped with state of the art technology – Materials and techniques used by dentists in Croatia conform to the highest standards of quality, keeping up with the latest global trends set by world renowned manufacturers of equipment and supplies, like Straumann, Nobel Bio Care, Astra tech and Alpha Bio tec – manufacture top dental implants, instruments, prosthetics and biomaterials.
- Fast treatments, no waiting lists – Dental clinics of Ketrin network are privately owned and fully equipped, having the capacity to dedicate extensive individual care to each patient, fast and without needing to wait. You are able to do all the work, from one to three teeth (or three pieces at a time), within three to four hours in a single work day. In that way, you save time and reduce the total number of appointments; even the most complicated procedures can be performed within a single appointment. All the techniques and disciplines are performed in modernly equipped dental studios in Split.
- Close, fast, easy to reach – From all the major European cities you’re in Croatia within 2 hours, whether in the capital Zagreb or 2nd largest city Split. Croatia has good flight and other connections to the UK and Europe, so it’s easy to reach. There are many direct flights from the UK to almost all of the major airports in Croatia, at least during the summer.
- Opportunity for a beautiful holiday – Having the treatment in Croatia, a prime tourist destination, you are all set for a very unique dental holiday. Croatia, this small croissant shaped country, nestled between the Alps and Adriatic sea, is ideal choice for having the treatment, due to its mild climate, diverse natural beauties and rich historical and cultural heritage.
Price, tourism, accessibility – all that remains to make the Croatia medical tourism story a force to be reckoned with is the most important factor of all – quality of care.
Contact KetrinMed and book your holiday makeover in Croatia!