Say goodbye to damaged teeth, get beautiful, strong crowns in one visit!
DENTAL CROWNS – an elegant way to your perfect smile
Dental crowns are the most commonly and widely used dental restoration. Where teeth have become damaged, and a filling is an unsuitable cause of action, a crown can restore both the aesthetic appearance of the tooth, as well as protect it for the years of use yet to come.
Dental crowns help to recover damaged teeth, protect sensitive teeth and prevent worsening of the situation
The advanced nature of crowns results in a match that is entirely seamless between the tooth, and the crown. No one but you will know that your teeth were ever anything less than perfect!
Benefits of dental crowns
- Dental crowns protect damaged tooth or tooth weakened by decay, fracture, large fillings or root canal therapy from fracturing. Teeth with large fillings tend to “flex more” forcing the tooth apart possibly causing stress fractures
- Dental crowns hold together cracked or weaken teeth and seal the tooth from decay
- Dental crowns cover discolored and irregularities in teeth in improving cosmetic appearance
- Dental crowns help preserve the natural function and position of the teeth
- Dental crowns restore tooth with large decay, cavities or filings
- Dental crowns support the replacement teeth in a bridge
- Dental crowns restore and maintains natural bite
- Dental crowns acts as a false teeth over #dental implants
- Dental crowns can restore your smile
Dental crowns in Croatia
Crowns are tooth-shaped “caps” which are fixed on a polished tooth whose function is to replace the missing part of the tooth tissue, lost due to the cavity, endodontic treatment or fractures.
Most often the crown covers the tooth in its integrity to protect it. Aesthetic reasons apart, very often the artificial crown (or dental capsule) is also used because the natural one is severely compromised or because there is a real danger that breaks during chewing.
Having crowns fitted is a simple process (similar to having false nails) where your dentist gently sands down the enamel on the outside of your natural teeth, creating room to bond the crown to your teeth.
Thanks to today’s technology of prosthetics replacement manufacturing, the teeth have a completely natural appearance, while respecting the high aesthetic criteria. Not only will you have the perfect Hollywood smile but ceramic crowns don’t stain like tooth enamel, so you can enjoy your red wine & coffee guilt free.
Before and after photos
Contact Ketrin and get spotless white teeth at affordable rates!
Besides dental crowns which are placed on a single tooth, a partial lack of teeth can be resolved by using dental bridges.
If the patient lacks more teeth, and the remaining teeth are not in the best aesthetic state, then the most common approach is to make a ceramic bridge on natural teeth (provided their range and stability are adequate).
Thanks to the many advantages of implantology, one or more lost teeth can be prosthetically compensated by a ceramic bridge on implants, without changing the remaining healthy teeth.
Natural teeth don’t need to be snowy white to be beautiful. Beautifully shaped and healthy teeth arranged in a dental arch can provide the same beautiful smile.
DENTAL BRIDGES IN CROATIA
Teeth have the tendency to move and lean into the toothless gap, thus ruining the physiological occlusion, face structure, smile appearance and efficient mastication.
One of the solutions for restoring one or more missing teeth is placing dental bridges. Unlike dentures, bridges are cemented onto reduced teeth and cannot be removed. A dental bridge is an excellent and aesthetically very acceptable long-term solution.
What is dental bridge?
A bridge is a fixed dental restoration used to replace the missing tooth (or even several teeth) by joining an artificial tooth permanently adjacent teeth or dental implants. Bridges are made with ceramic-crowns or in a combination with dental implants.
If we have a completely toothless jaw, we can replace the whole dental set by making a bridge supported by implants (usually it takes 6-8 teeth).
The bridge completely satisfies the aesthetics, because it is made of state-of-the-art materials, which open the possibility for the dentist and technician to achieve the harmony of the bridge in color and shape just like with natural teeth.
Dental bridge procedure in Croatia
When the patient decides for a method of dental arch restoration, the dentist prepares the tooth, makes dental impression of the patient’s bite and sends it to the dental laboratory. The dental laboratory fabricates a bridge with crowns using the impression, so that it perfectly fits the patient’s jaw. The precision obtained this way is crucial for the functionality and the aesthetics of the final product.
Advantages of dental bridges
- Restores your smile
- Restores your ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintains the shape of your face
- Distributes the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevents remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Helps preserve the natural function and position of the teeth
- Restores and maintains natural bite
Benefits of bridges compared to dentures:
- Closely fixed onto reduced teeth (no looseness or possibility of moving)
- Masticatory forces focused onto teeth, rather than the surrounding tissues
- No speech impairment as they are limited to the space naturally occupied by teeth
- The taste and feel of food are preserved (the restoration does not cover the palate)
- The patient adapts to the restoration quickly
- Reduced teeth are protected from tooth decay
- Outstanding esthetic effect
- Maintains the shape of your face
- Extremely comfortable, like having your own teeth
- All functions (speech, mastication, esthetics) stay intact
Let’s discuss the new you and your new smile.
We use metal-ceramic, titanium-ceramic crowns, and the aesthetical zircon-ceramic crowns. Artificial crowns are produced by combining metal and ceramics, or without the use of metal, combining zirconium or E-Max ceramics.
Zirconium crowns produce a great, natural look and don’t bring uncomfortable side effects. They are long lasting and can be easily modified, reshaped and colored.
We can provide the state-of-the-art services in the field of dental medicine today. Titanium and zircon ceramics are made of CAD / CAM technology based on computer 3D programs where there is no possibility of error.
Get dental crowns and bridges abroad in Croatia
Do you have decayed or pale teeth? Feel ashamed to smile in a gathering? Want to have a picture-perfect smile? Don’t worry, Ketrin can help you out. We have a perfect solution for your cracked, pale and broken teeth. We can make them look spotless white to give you a smile that you have always wanted to have.
Want to know how? Contact us now!