Get a whole set of new teeth in one day with full mouth implants!
A revolutionary technique that will change your life for better!
The ALL ON 4 ™ and ALL ON 6 ™ method is the future of implantology, certainly the leading revolutionary solution in the last 50 years. Forget dentures, foreign body nodding in your jaw, irritated gums and many other difficulties you have encountered so far.
First of all, it is important to emphasize that within just one visit, you have the perfect, natural smile in just a few hours. One of the advantages is certainly recovery, which takes only a few hours. After surgery, which is performed under local anesthesia, which means it is completely painless, the patient is given a fixed prosthetic replacement which means that he has a bright smile as soon as he leaves the office.
The patient comes for regular check-ups, and after a certain amount of time it takes for the 4 implants to be integrated with the bone, a final version of the FIXED PROSTHETIC WORK is made to the patient.
My best paid vpn for android OpenVPN connection in Windows is using the eth6 interface.
The difference between All-On-4 and its alternative procedure – an All-On-6, is that an All-On-4 involves the implementation of four dental implants and an All-On-6 involves the implementation of six dental implants.
There is no clear answer to which of these options is better. It all depends on the patient’s individual needs, possibilities and wishes.
The new teeth you’re getting are white and perfectly shaped. They look, feel and function like natural teeth.
What is All-On-Four?
The term All-On-4 refers to ”all teeth being supported on 4 dental implants”, is a procedure for total rehabilitation of the edentulous patient or for patients with badly broken teeth, decayed teeth or compromised teeth due to gum disease.
It is a system of four implants and the restoration of the entire dental arch with or without the surgical template.
It is most often used in the lower jaw – mandible – but it can also be used in the upper jaw.
The front two implants are installed vertically to the jaw, and the back two under the angle of 35-45º.
The possibility of immediate fixed load.
What is All-On-Six?
The same revolutionary treatment as All-on-4, where 6 implants are used for perfect stability. It is most often used in the upper jaw – maxilla. With All-on-six system there are two implants more since they are being installed in the upper jaw where the bone tissue is softer.
All-on-6 provides for all of the benefits as the advanced All-on-4 technique, but has 6 implants, rather than 4, for exceptional stability and overcoming the prospect of overloading.
Before and after photos
The main advantage of All On 4 / All On 6 dental Implants?
- Minimum non-invasive method with minimal postoperative time
- Fixed restoration on the day of the surgery
- A great clinical success rate of the procedure (over 95 %) as observed in a period over ten years.
- A great possibility of cleaning and keeping the oral hygiene
- With a Smile in a day solution, you can enjoy your new smile immediately
- It’s a more affordable solution in the long run, especially if full mouth dental implants are done abroad in Croatia
- Fixed temporary acrylic prosthesis
- Fixed permanent “prosthesis” with titanium construction and acrylic tooth crown or titanium or zirconium structures with titanium or zirconium crowns
Get All On 4 / All On 6 dental implants in Croatia
- Free initial dental consultation
- Best dental implantologist
- Full mouth dental implants specialist
- 2 visits to Split over the span of 3-6 months
- Guarantee: Lifetime on dental implants, 5-7 year on your restoration
Are you a candidate?
- Most of your teeth are in really bad condition
- You’re missing a lot of your teeth
- You wear dentures which are quite uncomfortable
- You’ve been suffering from gum disease, bone loss and unstable teeth
You could be a perfect All-on-4 or All-on-6 candidate.
Is All-on-four or All-on-six the best and fast solution for You? Simply send us your dental x ray and pictures of your teeth!
Send us an inquiry and find out today.